Flipidea 2.0.14 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.14, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 7 May 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Database admin CMS 2.0: we redesigned and rebuilt and our new CMS 2.0 for our team to handle the data that Flipper is throwing at us; with our new upgrades, we'll be able to monitor and verify his performance in real time so he can't cheat on us.
- Database (26 inactive companies; shown): we added 26 new inactive companies to our live.database which sums up to 454 inactive companies till page 23 on our site.
- Domain URLs replacement: techies always have a way with names, just look at Elon, but Paul's being a boring old fart.
- Web security configuration: a few days ago, many services around the world were infected with a virus which attempted to remotely mine cryptocurrency; we fought back and fend them off with disinfectants.
- Filter buttons (reasons for shutdown): you can now be a Sherlock to investigate everyone's business.
- Side navigation bar: we made the side nav bar scrollable when many tabs are opened.
- Advanced search (follow-through search and clicks): we like to flow with the music when we are in our element; so you can now follow through with your searches and filtering by clicking on the buttons (industry, categories, reasons for shutdown), as well as refining your search experience with our advanced search.
- Data cleansing: Flipper our AI bot is still learning how to manage our data on his own; therefore, we have to supervise his work and help him with his shortcomings.
- Animation (tabs, reasons for shutdown's buttons): we convinced our tabs to flash their underlines and our reasons for shutdown's buttons to glow for you each time you pass them by.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- We had updated our database on 19 May 2020 and published 470 inactive companies on our site.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.