We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.19, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 9 July 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- New featured coverage (about us): our team works hard to build compelling value-adds for our customer segments, and we're very grateful that Hackernoon and Vulcan Post showcased our work.
- Read our descriptive analysis report 'why did these 500 trending startups shut down?' on Hackernoon.
- Read Paul's interview 'this M'sian launched a business that depends on the failures of other businesses' on Vulcan Post.
- Web security configuration: we made some configuration to improve our web security against malicious skynet's bots.
- Data download feature: we decided to drop this feature and will be offering a much better value-added experience for you.
- Pagination (idea checker's result): we overlooked the idea checker's results shown in an endless list of companies, so we organised them in multiple pages for a nicer browsing experience.
- 'Top 10 reasons for shutdown' chart: we replaced 'startups' with 'companies' at the bottom of the chart.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.