We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.20, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 25 July 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Pricing page (teaser): in building our solutions to help you learn and succeed, we're raising money directly from you to feed ourselves.
- Investment info (detailed-view): by talking with our potential customers, we learned that most of you'll subscribe for the financial data, charts and statistics, so we put up a paywall.
- Coloured buttons animation: while we yearn for your attention, our coloured buttons blush each time your mouse passes them by.
- Flipidea logo (descriptive analysis' charts): we tattooed our charts because we want to be cool like you.
- External links: a kind soul proposed that external links to be opened in a new tab so that it'll not disrupt your browsing experience, we acted.
- Founders' social media: we got ashamed of the naked URL links, so out of decency, we covered them up.
- Page loading animation: we all know that great things come to those who wait, so we placed a loading animation to keep you company.
- Hyperlink to descriptive analysis' reports: we updated the link so that you'll easily find the reports.
- Create free account: everyone loves free stuff so we're highlighting our freemium offering simply by creating a free account.
- Production and sandbox instance updater: in order to please you, we try hard to keep up but there were some problems with the updater which thankfully our vanity saved us.
- Inaccurate date and time: we discovered that our date and time system somehow turned into a time machine that caused time logs confusion which prevented new accounts verification, so we fixed it and have been looking for Doc Brown and Marty McFly ever since because we're now certain that they exist.
- Idea checker (pagination): as you turn to a new page (back or forth), you'll start from the top of the page.
- Idea checker (repeated login prompts): we fixed an 'Alzheimer bug' that repetitively prompted users to login even when they are.
- Minor UI fixes: we made a few aesthetic fix to our 'about us' page and 'detailed-view' page so they look good on smaller screens.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.