Flipidea 2.0.24 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.24, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 17 September 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- Earn rewards credits: we're drafting the documentation to explain in details how you'll be rewarded with credits for each successful verified data reports you helped in making Flipidea better.
- Database (63 fundraising data): we're seeing some weird 'asks' from eccentric founders.
- Data report flag (reasons for shutdown): our data reporting and rewards credit systems' (beta) flag is now always showing.
- Pagination (all shutdowns - page 26): our vain self-promotional card embarrassed some of our company cards, so we hailed them back.
- Database admin CMS (edit): Amal was considerate to improve the 'edit button' for Paul (the old fart) so he'll be able to see it.
- Data report verification form: it kept making errors, so we had to ease its burden with tender loving care, all good now.
- Database admin CMS (refresh): we fixed the 'refresh' function so we can wake Flipper (our AI bot) up each time he tries to procrastinate.
- Database admin CMS (search): we can now search for "gold".
- Pricing page ('Let's get started' button): we prompt the button to follow everyone behind the sticky header after making an appearance.
- Idea checker (creative commons licenses): in previous update, the texts strangely buffed up as if they ate Super Mario's mushrooms.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- In order to clarify how our rewards credit system works, we'll publish a documentation to explain it in details.
- Once completed, you can read it on Earn Rewards Credits page.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.