Flipidea 2.0.25 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.25, which includes new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 30 September 2020 - by founders, for founders.
- R&D: we're 'leveraging complex and dynamic relationships in (our) highly connected data to generate insight and competitive advantage'.
- Database (39 fundraising data): we compiled a total of 202 cases to aid Flipper's (our AI bot) understanding of the VC math.
- Database (10,267 companies' data merge): we merged a cleaned up dataset into our live.database_Hive.db.
- Database (18,697 data points update): Flipper enriched our datasets to help you make data-informed fundraising decisions.
- Database (9 inactive companies; for subscription customers): we added 9 companies to our Hive.db (total: 559 inactive companies) but only 500 inactive companies are featured in our Free plan; view pricing plans and subscribe to access more inactive companies.
- Database admin CMS (update form): we smoothen the updates.
- Database maintenance: we need to keep our data safe.
- Removed data privacy page: the old must make way for the new.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.