Flipidea 2.0.3 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.3, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 19 November 2019 - by founders, for founders.
- FAQs: we published our most frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to what we do and how we operate.
- Release notes: we published our release notes for important information about the features and improvements in each of our version releases.
- Idea checker (idea validation): we've added a progress bar to indicate the computation time while it's analysing the business idea, and improved our AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Pagination: we improved the back-end system to efficiently organise our search results.
- Disclaimer: we made some minor amendments.
- About us page: we did some minor info updates.
- Post-mortem analysis page (solutions): we made some minor info updates.
- Idea validation page (solutions): we made some minor info updates.
- Login: we made some changes to the user interface design, and increase the font size for the ease of reading.
- Side navigation bar (burger menu): we increased the font size for the ease of reading.
- Data privacy page: we increased the font size for the ease of reading.
- Contact page: we increased the font size for the ease of reading.
- Metadata: we change our meta-title and uploaded a new meta-image.
- Footer: we changed our company description.
- Idea checker: we resolved the issue on the business model framework where you can now successfully analyse your business idea. We also sorted the industry and categories drop-down selection in A-Z alphabetical order, as well as some design fix on the user interface.
- Idea checker (results): we've fixed the user interface design of the company cards shown in the failure rate result, and stored each results so that each user can track and analyse his or her performance in the near future release (on profile dashboard).
- Mobile responsive: we made an overall adjustments to multiple dimensions from mobile to tablets to different screen resolutions.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.