We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.0.4, which includes feature releases, new updates, and issues fixes.
Released on 30 November 2019 - by founders, for founders.
- Terms of service: we published our terms of service and include the terms to the creation of new account.
- User notice: we published our user notice.
- Tutorials: we published our tutorials page to help users navigate our site and using our products.
- Idea checker (for internal testing): we built a simple interface for our idea checker for internal testing purposes only.
- Pagination: we did a back-end update to enhance our text search to reduce large memory allocation.
- Login: we made some minor info and UI changes.
- Newsletter subscription: we integrated our newsletter subscription with Mailchimp to manage our mailing list.
- Web tour: we activated our guided web tour for our home page.
- Cookies: we activated our cookies and updated our cookies policy.
- Disclaimer: we published our disclaimer and added the hyperlink at our footer.
- Contact: we made a minor info update and included our office address, as well as a google map of our location.
- Mobile responsive: we made overall adjustments for mobile dimensions.
- Footer: we swapped our RESOURCES and SUPPORT around, as well as connected the new pages.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.