We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 2.1.4, which includes new updates.
Released on 17 March 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Pricing page (Flipidea 3.0): we completed the descriptive analytics for shuttered companies (not released yet).
- Our solutions page (Flipidea 3.0): we completed the solutions page (not released yet).
- Idea checker (Flipidea 3.0): we completed the front-end's interface of our improved idea checker (not released yet).
- Guided tour (funding sources): we trained our tour guide to better guide you.
Issues and errors
- Advanced search (city, state): due to the covid-19 pandemic, our cities and states remain locked down as it's too dangerous to travel now while we practice physical distancing by staying at home.
- Filter buttons (city, state): since we're all staying at home, we can't explore and visit other cities and states.
- Important notice: due to our security systems upgrade, please reset your passwords in order to log in.
- Currently, we're building Flipidea 3.0 on a single environment.
- A reminder, you can earn rewards credits by referring your friends/colleagues to join us, and for reporting faulty data to us.
- Kindly note that our rewards system is recording your successful referrals even though we haven't yet display your earned credits.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.