We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 3.0.1, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 24 June 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Reset your password (create new password): we created a new password reset system from our improved web security systems.
- Web security configuration: we upgraded our web security to protect ourselves against skynet's malicious bots attacks.
- UI fixes: we made some aesthetic improvement to look better.
- Front-end development web framework: we fixed the issues that were blocking our awesomeness and now our web pages, companies cards, and embedded twitter posts are finally published.
- User authentication for www.flipidea.co (login system): as the front-end system issues were fixed, so is our login system.
Issues and errors
- User authentication for app.flipidea.co (login system): we still haven't fixed the login issue for our web application.
- Shuttered companies (data): our 513 companies cards (for free viewing) are currently not published due to some pending issues.
What to expect in our next release on 2 July 2021
- Single sign-on authentication
- Deployment of our shuttered companies' cards (card view)
- New design: company page (detail view)
- Data retrieval: more datasets
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- Important notice: we moved our Idea Checker (under Tools) and
Descriptive AnalysisPostmortem Analysis (under Startup Intelligence) to our web application's domain (app.flipidea.co), which is currently under maintenance and we therefore seek your kind patience.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.