We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 3.0.4, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 30 July 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Our co-founder & CEO: many are unfamiliar with Paul's story.
- Our team: our amazing people behind Flipidea work hard.
- Loading animation (login): we all hate waiting cluelessly so we visualised the waiting time.
- Database (data merge): compiled large datasets for venture intelligence.
- Similarity score (competition on company page): improved our algorithm to better identify who your direct competitors and similar companies are.
- Competition's similarity score info note: clarified how we determined the similarity score of direct competitors and similar companies - 'direct competitors are defined by similarity score of more than 40%, while similar companies are defined by similarity score of less than 40%'.
- Front-end development web framework (latest version update): ensuring our site is safe and fast.
- Vision statement (about us): empowering founders to innovate.
- Web analytics: learning to serve you better.
- UI/UX fixes: some minor fixes here and there.
Issues and errors
- Codes cleaning: ensuring our codes are tidy.
What to expect in our next release on 3 August 2021
- Restricted access to paid features
- Activation of our payment system
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- Important notice: we moved our Idea Checker (under Tools) and it's still under maintenance, so we seek your kind patience.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.