We're delighted to announce the release of Flipidea 3.0.7, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 31 August 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Shutdown data (1,000 shuttered companies): you can now browse our shuttered companies in table view, and access more than 500 shuttered companies by subscribing to our Basic Plan at only USD $47.04 for 1 year!
- Get extra 30% discount off discounted annual billing
- USD $47.04 for 1 year (USD $3.92 per month)
- Early adopter promo code: 100flipidea3x
Original pricing of Basic Plan
- Annual billing = USD $67.20 per year (USD $5.60 per month)
- Pay with annual billing to save 20% (USD $16.80)
- Monthly billing = USD $7 per month (USD $84 per year)
Issues and errors
- Co-investors analysis: this is still under maintenance.
- Funding sources: we're rebuilding the table feature for better experience.
What to expect in our next release on 3 September 2021
- Venture intelligence: co-investors analysis
- Funding sourcing:
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- The following features are currently under maintenance and improved versions will be released in time for our Startup Alley exhibition at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021:
- Tools: idea checker 3.0 (idea validation)
- We're also aiming to release new features in time for the event:
- Competitive intelligence: competitors landscape
- Simulation: pre-revenue business valuation
Simulation: post-revenue business valuation
- Data (shutdown data): failed investments
- Data (shutdown data): discontinued products
- Data (business data): companies' financial data
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 6 January 2022.