We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.2, which includes features release, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 13, 19, 23 & 28 November 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Recommended readings (idea validation): our idea checker now also provides recommended readings based on your scores and knowledge level (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
- Benchmarks for financials attributes (business plan builder): we finally implemented the financial benchmarking for our financials attributes.
- Postponement of virtual preseed startup competition: due to our partners' requests, we rescheduled our preseed competition to 20 March till 9 June 2023.
- We added a call-to-action for participation on our homepage.
- Payment workflow and security system (powered by Stripe): we upgraded our payment system's UX workflow and configured the security protocols.
- Login and account creation systems: we upgraded our login and account creation systems' UX workflow and security.
- We added 2 questions to learn more about you and our marketing reach.
- Database (data merge): we added new companies and merged new datasets.
- We added 8,147 new companies into our companies collection.
- As of 28 September 2022, we uploaded a total of 678,802 companies unto our live.database.
- Version update (database): we updated our live.database to the latest version.
- Pricing table: we updated our pricing table.
- Dashboard: we automated the periodic updates of our quick stats based on the data updates of our live.database.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major releases on 23 December 2022
- Big data pipeline and architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- No-code builder: to enable non-technical founders build MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) without needing the knowledge to write a single line of programming code in order to quickly test the market.
- Idea checker: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms.
- Business plan analytics: to continuously improve accuracy through better data models and algorithms.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- Due to our sponsor and partners' requests, we've decided to postpone our virtual preseed startup competition to 20 March till 9 June 2023, sorry for causing any inconvenience by moving the dates.
- We believe it's a strategic decision in order to host a high quality competition event with good return on investment for all of our sponsors, partners, collaborators, and stakeholders.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
📢 Together with our sponsors and partners, we've decided to postpone our #virtual #preseed #startup #competition to 20 March till 9 June 2023! 📣— roiquant (@roiquant) December 16, 2022
Dear participating founders, we apologize for the delay. We sincerely seek your patience and kind understanding. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/Nv4aCZNUJd
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 3 February 2023.