We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.1, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 30 September, 1 and 6 October 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Competitive intelligence (competitive landscape): we analyze market trends for you to plot your competitors maps to gain competitive insights and create differentiated opportunities.
- Shutdown data (investors' losses): we analyze loss on investments for you to examine bad investments and uncover insightful patterns to plan your fundraising strategies.
- Database (data management): we added new data attributes, cleaned, and merged numerous datasets together for more insights.
- Copywriting: we updated our products' descriptions and copywriting messages.
- Pricing: our pricing information are updated.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Long waiting time: due to large datasets, our real-time analysis may take up to 3 mins to compute and show results; reason being, we're using text mining and data science to analyze your inputs.
- It's important to note that we're improving our technologies to shorten the time as we progress forward with you.
What to expect in our next release on 22 October 2021
- Simulation (pre-revenue business valuation): scorecard method and risk factor summation method.
- Simulation: market sizing.
- Data (shutdown data): discontinued products.
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.