We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.10, which includes new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 9, 13-14 & 17 December 2021 - by founders, for founders.
Homepage second banner (lifespans of companies): we updated our companies shutdown rate and added the lifespans of companies over a 10-year duration.
- Based on 8,377 inactive companies (with recorded operational duration data) in our database, 89.2% of companies shuttered within 10 years.
Charts' footnotes: we updated the footnotes of all our interactive charts.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Confidentiality agreement: our system does remember your click, but it only stop asking you for your confirmation in your next login - we've scheduled to fix this in Q1 2022.
What to expect in our next major release on 29 December 2021
- Analytics (startup, venture, and competitive intelligence): we're improving our data models and algorithms to optimize accuracy.
- Simulation - pre-revenue business valuation (scorecard method): in due time, we'll complete this.
- Data - add-&-edit (for founders and investors): you can add new and/or edit data unto our platform.
- Tools - pitch deck analysis (for founders): founders can analyze, build, and showcase their fundraising pitch decks to investors via our platform.
- Pitch decks will be protected and investors need to request for access to view them.
- Sourcing - deals (for investors): according to funding stages, investors can source for deals on our platform.
- Upon founders' approval, investors can access the pitch decks.
- Sourcing - funding (for founders): apart from those accepting cold emails, founders can request to email investors who usually prefer warm referrals.
- Upon investors' approval, founders can email and pitch them.
- Filter function: you can filter each column of our data tables.
- Database: a lot more data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- We're offering our Basic Plan at 50%, only available for annual billing from now till 4 January 2022 (12:00 AM GMT +8)
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 4 May 2022.