We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.12, which includes features releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 24 January and 3 February 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- roiquant community discord: we're now officially engaging with our global community on Discord, join us for daily sharing of free curated readings, rich discussions, and resources structurally organized for your on-demand engagement.
- Database: we gathered more data for shuttered companies and discontinued products collections, which we're enriching for our data features.
- Unique value proposition: we updated our site's UVP marketing copy.
- We serve founders who are dissatisfied with expensive tools and noisy data by building our intelligent data-centric solutions to power decisions, risk analytics, and data intelligence.
- Unlike our competitors, roiquant's affordable startup intelligence empowers founders to analyze, validate, and innovate their businesses.
- Featured images: we replaced all of our featured images on our site for optimal image SEO performance.
- Confidentiality agreement (pitch deck analysis): we've made a quick fix and it'll stop bugging you in your next login.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Confidentiality agreement: the NDA form for both the idea checker and pitch deck analytics will stop popping out in your next login.
- It's a quick fix for the time being, we'll fully fix it in due time.
What to expect in our next major release on 18 Feb 2022
- Analytics (startup, venture, and competitive intelligence): we're improving our data models and algorithms to optimize accuracy.
- Sourcing - funding (for founders): apart from those accepting cold emails, founders can request to email investors who usually prefer warm referrals.
- Upon investors' approval, founders can email and pitch them.
- Filter function: you can filter each column of our data tables.
- Database: a lot more data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 4 May 2022.