We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.14, which includes features releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 12, 14-16 & 18 March 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Survival rate of private sector establishments in the United States: we added new charts on our postmortem analysis feature and about us page to observe the survival rate of private establishments in the US.
- Data are sourced from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The age and survival data are measured at the establishment level (not at the firm level), where U.S BLS used the "date of first positive employment", the year and quarter in which a business reports positive employment for the first time, as the birth date.
- Simulation - basic market sizing (pre-revenue method): additional info to explain our pre-revenue top-down market sizing approach.
- According to the IFC (2012), "the top-down approach is also known as the chain ratio method, which involves defining a 'universe' target market and applying various filters that continually reduces the figure to an estimation of the 'net' market".
- Marketing copy: we updated our marketing copy throughout of site.
- In helping founders build strong competitive business with high ROI, roiquant empowers founders to analyze the capital markets, competitive landscape, companies performance, business strategies, risk factors, and more, for actionable insights.
- Web application update: our old web-app domain
app.flipidea.cois no longer in use, you'll be redirected to app.roiquant.com.
- Top navigation bars: we made some changes to our top nav bars.
- Confidentiality agreement: we've fixed the NDA forms for the idea checker and pitch deck analytics to stop showing once you've confirmed and agreed to the terms.
- Billing overview (Stripe): we fixed a minor issue with the integration of our billing portal with Stripe.
- User access control: we fixed a glitch in our tiered user access rights.
- Pop-up notification for restricted access (pitch deck analysis): freemium users will be notified that our pitch deck analytics is a paid feature.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 1 April 2022
- Pitch deck analytics: to improve benchmarks, data models, and algorithms for optimal accuracy.
- Simulation - start-up costing: to simulate a new venture's start up cost.
- Referral system: to send out referal invites and get rewarded.
- Database: to enrich datasets and collect more data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 4 May 2022.