We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.17, which includes features releases and issues fixes.
Released on 30 April 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Pop-up company card (data products): you can now view the summarized info of selected entity from any of our data collections (shuttered companies, discontinued products, products showcase, very-early stage funding, and so on) by clicking on the entity logo.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 20 May 2022
- Big data pipeline architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- Pitch deck analytics: to improve benchmarks, data models, and algorithms for optimal accuracy.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Referral system: to send out referral invites and get rewarded.
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- We're on a week-long break and will be back in office on 9 May 2022.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.