roiquant 3.1.19 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.19, which includes features release, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 13 & 20 June 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Filters function (for all data products): we enabled the filters function for all data tables in order to improve your search experience.
- However, we're still working on a few attributes/columns.
- Dynamic dashboard (quick stats): we automated our quick stats updates on our dashboard to reflect the real-time data increment or decrement.
- Password reset (forgot password): we upgraded the user experience and security components of our password reset.
- Company cards (homepage): we brought back the missing company card slot and included a shuffle function to display different companies.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 1 July 2022
- Big data pipeline architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- Idea checker: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms, as well as including recommended readings.
- Account creation and login: to improve the user experience and upgrade security components.
- Payment flow and security system (powered by Stripe): to improve user experience and upgrade security elements.
- Pitch deck analytics: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Referral system: to send out referral invites and get rewarded.
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.