We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.2, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 12-13 October 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Web chat: as a small team, we can't always be immediately available to address your concerns, so the chatbot will assist you while notifying us.
- Our solutions - investors' losses (for investors): we missed putting up the feature card for this customer segment, it's there now.
- Data (investors collection): we got more data and we're cleaning them.
- Confidentiality agreement: we fixed our system's memory loss issue (we think it's the Alzheimer's), as it does remember your click, but it only stop asking you for your confirmation in your next login - we'll fix this.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Long results waiting time: due to large datasets, our real-time analysis may take up to 2 mins to compute and show results; reason being, we're using text mining and data science to analyze your inputs.
- We're resolving this issue to shorten the waiting time by mid-November, so we kindly ask for your patience.
What to expect in our next release on 29 October 2021
- Simulation (pre-revenue business valuation): scorecard method.
- Data (shutdown data): discontinued products.
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.