roiquant 3.1.21 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.21, which includes new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 8 July 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Business plan in view mode: each time a new version of your business plan is saved, you can view your business plan in view-mode.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 15 July 2022
- Big data pipeline architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- Idea checker: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms, as well as including recommended readings.
- Account creation and login: to improve the user experience and upgrade security components.
- Payment flow and security system (powered by Stripe): to improve user experience and upgrade security elements.
- Business plan analytics: to continuously improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Referral system: to send out referral invites and get rewarded.
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.