roiquant 3.1.22 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.22, which includes features release, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 30 July & 14 August 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Referral program: you may now send out referral invites, by generating new invitation links, to your friends or colleagues and get rewarded.
- We released our referral program (in beta) where you may send invites by copying and pasting the invitation link(s).
- Currently, only the number of successful referrals are displayed, which means the referral invitations that are successfully converted - in other words, the numbers will be updated when your friends or colleagues successfully registered an account.
- In due time, we'll enable invites to be sent via emails and social media, as well as the referral scoreboard (referral's promotional campaigns) and other features of our referral system.
- Business plan analytics: we completed the overall benchmarking for all attributes in our business plan builder.
- We'll gradually upgrade the benchmarking system accordingly.
- Idea checker: you'll now also get recommended readings from the results of your idea validation analyses.
- Sort function (table filters): you may now sort text values (words) in A-to-Z or Z-to-A order, and sort numeric values (numbers) from smaller-to-larger or larger-to-smaller order.
- Big data pipeline architecture: we completed the redesign of our architecture and verified the efficiency of our large data processing function.
- Account creation: we improved the user experience and upgrade security components of our account creation system.
- Database: we added more cleaned data to our companies collection.
- Alert notification - successful password reset (forgot password): we forgot to remove the old alert message and now the new alert message can be closed.
- Successful submission alert notification (preseed startup competition's waitlist): we overlooked this user experience issue and you'll be notified when your submission is successful.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 26 August 2022
- Big data pipeline architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- No-code builder: to enable non-technical founders build MVPs (Minimum Viable Prototypes) without needing the knowledge to write a single line of programming code in order to quickly deploy an MVP for early market validation.
- Idea checker: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms.
- Login system: to improve the user experience and upgrade security components.
- Payment flow and security system (powered by Stripe): to improve user experience and upgrade security elements.
- Business plan analytics: to continuously improve accuracy through better data models and algorithms.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.