We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.23, which includes features release, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 29 August 2022 - by founders, for founders.
- Virtual preseed startup competition (registration): we're now open for registration, click on the quick links below.
- AWS Activate Provider: we're super delighted to announce that roiquant is now an official AWS Activate Provider and you may apply for the AWS Activate Portfolio program via our dashboard.
- Currently, our AWS Activate Portfolio program is only available to the participants of our virtual preseed startup competition.
- Therefore, you must first register to participate in our preseed startup competition, should you meet our competition eligibility criteria, and then re-submit your AWS Activate pre-application.
- If you’re interested to participate, please make sure you meet our preseed startup competition eligibility criteria and register.
- After your successful registration and AWS Activate pre-application, you’ll receive an email with detailed information, application instructions, and our unique AWS Activate Provider Organization ID to submit your AWS Activate application.
- If you’re not eligible to participate in our preseed startup competition, we seek your kind patience as we’ll be offering the AWS Activate programs to our roiquant customers soon in the Q4 2022. Kindly stay tuned for further announcements.
- Referral program: we added a quick link button on our dashboard so you can send out referral invites, by generating new invitation links, to your friends or colleagues and get rewarded.
- We released our referral program (in beta) where you may send invites by copying and pasting the invitation link(s).
- Login system: we improved the user experience and upgrade security components.
- We added a password validator and you may now 'press enter' to submit your login credentials.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
What to expect in our next major release on 7 October 2022
- Big data pipeline and architecture: to upgrade our current big data architecture to perform batch and interactive processing and analysis of large amount of data (millions of records/datapoints with millions and millions of features/properties) within a minute.
- No-code builder: to enable non-technical founders build MVPs (Minimum Viable Prototypes) without needing the knowledge to write a single line of programming code in order to quickly deploy an MVP for early market validation.
- Idea checker: to improve accuracy through better benchmarking, data models, and algorithms.
- Payment flow and security system (powered by Stripe): to improve user experience and upgrade security elements.
- Business plan analytics: to continuously improve accuracy through better data models and algorithms.
- Pro Plan: to access more data via our public APIs (pay by overage model).
- Database: to publish more enriched data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us or ping us on Discord (customer support channel).
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.