roiquant 3.1.3 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.3, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 25-26 October 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- Web analytics: we upgraded the analytics system to better understand how you interact with us in order to create better experience for you.
- Limit usage on idea validation and competitive landscape features (for freemium users): we concluded our early adopters campaign and now restricted the usage of our idea checker and competitive landscape features to 3 analyses per day under Free Plan.
- Data merge (financial data): more funding data for shuttered companies.
- Data merge (logos): more logos found for all companies.
- Pricing table: we updated some information.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Long results waiting time: due to large datasets, our real-time analysis may take up to 2 mins to compute and show results; reason being, we're using text mining and data science to analyze your inputs.
- We're resolving this issue to shorten the waiting time by mid-November, so we kindly ask for your patience.
- Confidentiality agreement: our system does remember your click, but it only stop asking you for your confirmation in your next login - we've scheduled to fix this in Q1 2022.
What to expect in our next release on 29 October 2021
- Simulation (pre-revenue business valuation): scorecard method.
- Data (shutdown data): discontinued products.
*Note: Features release schedule (2-3 weeks) is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.