We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.4, which includes feature releases, new updates and issues fixes.
Released on 5 November 2021 - by founders, for founders.
Data - discontinued products (shutdown data): you'll discover problem-solving creativity from our collection of inactive products.
- 141 dead products
- 43 reasons for discontinuation
Data - products showcase (business data): you'll inspire to create value-added offering by browsing through our collection of active products.
- 979 active products
- 24,137 status unknown
Company page (detail view): from any of the tables (table view), click on a company name to enter its company page and view more information.
- Dashboard (quick stats): our quick stats are also clickable quick access.
- Data merge (companies): we've finally cleaned and added 566,548 active companies into our companies collection.
- Data merge (financials): more funding data were added.
- Pricing table: info updated.
- UI/UX fixes: we're always improving for your better experience.
Issues and errors
- Long results waiting time: due to large datasets, our real-time analysis may take up to 2 mins to compute and show results; reason being, we're using text mining and data science to analyze your inputs.
- We're resolving this issue to shorten the waiting time by next Friday, so we kindly ask for your patience.
- Confidentiality agreement: our system does remember your click, but it only stop asking you for your confirmation in your next login - we've scheduled to fix this in Q1 2022.
What to expect in our next major release on 29 December 2021
- Analytics (startup, venture, and competitive intelligence): we're improving our data models and algorithms to optimize accuracy and reduce results waiting time.
- Simulation - pre-revenue business valuation (scorecard method): in due time, we'll complete this.
- Data - add-&-edit (for founders and investors): you can add new and/or edit data unto our platform.
- Tools - pitch deck analysis (for founders): founders can analyze, build, and showcase their fundraising pitch decks to investors via our platform.
- Pitch decks will be protected and investors need to request for access to view them.
- Sourcing - deals (for investors): according to funding stages, investors can source for deals on our platform.
- Upon founders' approval, investors can access the pitch decks.
- Sourcing - funding (for founders): apart from those accepting cold emails, founders can request to email investors who usually prefer warm referrals.
- Upon investors' approval, founders can email and pitch them.
- Database: a lot more data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 5 April 2022.