roiquant 3.1.7 release notes
We're delighted to announce the release of roiquant 3.1.7, which includes new updates.
Released on 18 November 2021 - by founders, for founders.
- User profile (edit): you now can edit your profile's basic info.
- Data attribute maintenance: we re-named
business model typewith transactional model type to best describe the relationship of transactions between your organization and your counterparts.
Issues and errors
- Confidentiality agreement: our system does remember your click, but it only stop asking you for your confirmation in your next login - we've scheduled to fix this in Q1 2022.
What to expect in our next major release on 29 December 2021
- Analytics (startup, venture, and competitive intelligence): we're improving our data models and algorithms to optimize accuracy.
- Simulation - pre-revenue business valuation (scorecard method): in due time, we'll complete this.
- Data - add-&-edit (for founders and investors): you can add new and/or edit data unto our platform.
- Tools - pitch deck analysis (for founders): founders can analyze, build, and showcase their fundraising pitch decks to investors via our platform.
- Pitch decks will be protected and investors need to request for access to view them.
- Sourcing - deals (for investors): according to funding stages, investors can source for deals on our platform.
- Upon founders' approval, investors can access the pitch decks.
- Sourcing - funding (for founders): apart from those accepting cold emails, founders can request to email investors who usually prefer warm referrals.
- Upon investors' approval, founders can email and pitch them.
- Database: a lot more data.
*Note: Features release schedule is tentative and may subject to change.
- If you want us to add new research questions, let us know.
- Something is wrong or broken? Tweet us or write us.
Return to Release notes.
Last edited on 21 October 2022.